Responsive Site Development:
This fully functional 5 page website includes a URL (domain name), hosting, content development, photo gallery and forms.
Responsive Site Features
- Increase your business’s online presence and get noticed by potential customers who are online and looking for businesses like yours.
- Unique domain name (i.e. www.mywebsite.com) to add to your brand identity, along with other marketing benefits.
- Pages are titled: Home, About Us, Products, Services, Contact (*page titles can be customized upon request).
- One marketing form available (i.e. contact form).
- One Photo Gallery (up to 30 pictures) available. Add some visual appeal to your website with photos of your store, work portfolio, products, and even yourself and your team!
Custom Website Development:
Metroland Media builds fully functional and comprehensive websites designed exactly the way you want. Stand up against the competition and promote your brand with a professional site that allows the ultimate in flexibility and sophistication.
Custom Website Features:
- High-end consultation and design. We want to know what you want out of your website.
- Custom graphics. Designed to perfection, our team of graphic and web designers will create a unique design for your business website; a design that works with your needs and promotes your goals.
- Interaction and sharing features. Interact with your customers, share information, and experience the benefits of a content-rich website.
- You can edit and modify the finished website over the Web
- Our developed mobile websites are accessible on all iPhone, Blackberry and Android devices so your customers can get quick access to directions, pricing and other business details anytime, anywhere.
- Business sales, more often than not, begin with an Internet search. Your website might look perfect on your desktop, but it may be a different story when viewed on a mobile device. Provide your potential customers with a positive mobile experience by optimizing your website for mobile browsing. Trust Metroland to develop a mobile website.